Re: OpenBSD 2.7

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: OpenBSD 2.7
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:13:22 -0800 (PST)

--- Lars Hecking <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Argh!!!!!
>  Please stop CC'ing me in this thread! I am subscribed to this list!!

Speaking only for myself and not for anyone else, I'll have to say that you'll
have to fix that problem yourself with a Reply-To: field back to this list.
Lists such as this one, warrants replies to all addressees as it is an open
list and often the poster will not be a list member.  I don't have time to
filter out any particular one person from the address fields.

Earnie Boyd

--- Cygwin: POSIX on Windows <> ---
---   Minimalist GNU for Windows <>   ---

Do You Yahoo!?