Re: AC_OBJEXT revisited

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_OBJEXT revisited
Date: 20 Dec 2000 16:17:17 +0100

Alexandre> On Dec 20, 2000, Akim Demaille <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I'm going to leave from Friday till mid January (two week vacations
>> in New York...), and therefore I'd like to have 2.49c ``released''
>> tomorrow or Friday.  Thanks!

Alexandre> I don't see reason to rush.  We've just release 2.49b,
Alexandre> there's the CVS version, and there won't be that many
Alexandre> people in activity during the holidays, so I see no reason
Alexandre> why 2.49c couldn't wait for mid-January or even February.

Because the Cygwin and Fortran issue are close to be finally solved,
so I'd prefer see people test something without those bugs.