Re: AC_F77_WRAPPERS prob

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_F77_WRAPPERS prob
Date: 18 Jan 2001 17:30:13 +0100

>>>>> "Patrick" == Patrick Welche <address@hidden> writes:

Patrick> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 05:06:19PM +0100, Akim Demaille
Patrick> wrote:
>> Arg, answered too fast, didn't pay attention to the fact you were
>> presenting a different failure :*(
>> Expect a libtool failure, but any other failure is wrong.  But if
>> you used `-x'.

Patrick> I don't know what I'm doing! So, this time without -x (and it
Patrick> passed yesterday..):

Do you still have yesterday's Autoconf?  If so, it might help us
understanding what happened by diffing the two outputs on

I'm currently comparing your output with mine (which works fine), and
I must say I'm running out of imagination :(