Re: [Akim Demaille <address@hidden>] Re: Shell crash on SunOS 4.1.3

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: [Akim Demaille <address@hidden>] Re: Shell crash on SunOS 4.1.3
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:40:32 -0500

Akim,

I grabbed the CVS copy a few minutes ago - it looked like your patch had
been applied.

I did a "configure/make/make check" on the Ultrix box.

I originally tried to do the build/test in a subdir, but that failed
trying to locate some of the files for sed processing (as I recall).

Harlan
---
chmod +x testsuite-tmp
mv testsuite-tmp testsuite
/bin/sh testsuite
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: illegal io
/bin/sh: test: not found
/bin/sh: test: not found
/bin/sh: test: not found
/bin/sh: false: not found
/bin/sh: diff: not found
/bin/sh: /bin/sh: autoconf: not found
grep: not found
/bin/sh: cat: not found
make[2]: *** [check-local] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/stenn/src/gnu/autoconf/tests'
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/stenn/src/gnu/autoconf/tests'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
address@hidden>