Re: autoconf 2.49c AC_CACHE_CHECK failure

From: Ralf Corsepius
Subject: Re: autoconf 2.49c AC_CACHE_CHECK failure
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 05:27:52 +0100

Akim Demaille wrote:
> Should we (i) make sure not to use in the test suite, or
> (ii) have this test grep out this message?
I vote for not using an installed, because the test
suite should be self-contained and a test within the
testsuite should be based on the same data on every host.

Independent of this, a test (outside of the testsuite) to check
existing config.sites would also be useful.

Ralf Corsepius
Forschungsinstitut fuer Anwendungsorientierte Wissensverarbeitung
Helmholtzstr. 16, 89081 Ulm, Germany     Tel: +49/731/501-8690
mailto:address@hidden           FAX: +49/731/501-999