Re: Autoshell

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: Autoshell
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:58:10 -0500

Tim Van Holder wrote:

> > I can send you the offending configure.in if you like.  It's the one
>
> If you mean the AC_TRY_COMMAND() in the test for the BSD VPATH issue,
> I tried using

No, that one's still working fine.  I think this was related to my attempt to
rewrite AM_CONFIG_HEADERS the way it should be written.  :)  I used it again
and somehow it stopped all (most?) occurrances of AS_MKDIR_P from expanding.
With Akim's help I diagnosed part of that problem and since I can't reproduce
this one now, I'm currently assuming that the two problems were related.

Derek

--
Derek Price                      CVS Solutions Architect ( http://CVSHome.org )
mailto:address@hidden     OpenAvenue ( http://OpenAvenue.com )