Re: Akim's on vacation again?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Akim's on vacation again?
Date: 19 Feb 2001 11:44:25 +0100

"Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:

> Shhhhh, Shhhh
> It's, oh, so quiet
> It's, oh, so still
> You're all alone
> And so peaceful until...
>
> [lyrics by Bjork, of course]
>
> So, when's Akim back?

:) :) :)

Hi people, I'm back.  Broke no legs, although some skier was probably
paid to kill me: we've had a terrible crash, but miraculously none of
us had serious injuries (he had to have his cheek sewed, I only have a
small scar near the eyebrows, and we both now have nice X ray pictures
of our skulls :).

> My patches are just lingering in my autoconf-box without as much as
> a single comment... :-( His return seems like my only hope...
> *sniff*

:) :) :)

Gosh, it's good to feel home!