Re: Weird testsuite problems

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Weird testsuite problems
Date: 05 Mar 2001 16:45:42 +0100

Pavel Roskin <address@hidden> writes:

> I prefer not to post messages without full understanding of the problem,
> but since you may release 2.49d at any time I want to warn you not to do
> so.

:)  You are right :)

> However, pdksh-5.2.14 cannot run the testsuite. It hangs before doing
> anything else and exits only few seconds after I send it SIGTERM.

It might be the same as with zsh: these shells want to load the full
case/esac and then run it.  In the case of Zsh, it's only a matter of
waiting that it swallows all the swap, kills your machine, and then it
runs :)  Thanks to Alexandre D. for pointing this out, I too thought
it was stuck.

> : warning: no at-check-line which means a failure happened
> : warning: in a AT_SETUP/AT_CLEANUP pair before any
> : warning:
> : ./suite.at:9:

Heck, I thought I had checked in the corresponding fixes :(  Thanks!