Re: Confusing/bogus message in config.log

From: Ivan Vlaev
Subject: Re: Confusing/bogus message in config.log
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:59:55 +0200

Sorry if you already discussed it but, what about having both:
  configure --version
  configure --autoconf-version

at least i don't expect
  any-program --version
to dump the version of the compiler used for building it.

Probably this is matter of which version is most important, that of or autoconf?

Best regards,