Re: autoconf auxdir

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: autoconf auxdir
Date: 10 Apr 2001 14:27:03 +0200

| Alexandre> I like it.  But now for 2.50.
|
| > !!!
|
| s/now/not/  Oops

<relief>Aaah!</relief>

| In my experience, every release should come out of a branch.  Since
| we're going to have a branch for bug-fixes anyway, why not go and
| create the branch upfront?

If you really think so.  But for one week, I don't think holding a few
patches in the queue would be wrong.

You are definitely more experienced than I am, so just do what you
know we should do.  Please, post a few indications on what we people
should do to work on one or the other.

Thanks!

PS/  I would like to know why sometimes we end up with ``Earnie Boyd
<address@hidden>'' in the CC.   It is not the first time I notice this.