Re: web pages

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: web pages
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:12:27 +0200

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 04:00:23PM +0200, Akim Demaille wrote:
: >>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
: Lars> The information pertains to Autoconf 2.50, so it shouldn't be
: Lars> commited before Autoconf 2.50 is released.  Should I commit this
: Lars> as a separate file (autoconf-250.html) so it can be viewed on
: Lars> the web for those who has knowledge of the URL?
:
: Nah, don't pay attention to this, just apply it.

Done.  It got on the web immediately.  The garbled mailinglist addresses
looks strange (I'll make them more readable).  I hope we all agree that
they should be garbled to avoid spam on the lists?

  Lars J