Re: acversion.in now?

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: Re: acversion.in now?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:08:10 -0400

Akim Demaille wrote:

> Tim> Judging by the interesting appearance and disappearance of files
> Tim> in the repository, I assume someone (presumably Akim) is in the
> Tim> process of renaming autoconf.sh and friends to .in,
>
> Nice guess :)

By the way, I think I see what you're getting at here, but you really
spoil all of the automatic syntax coloration of my text editor since it
switches first based first on file extension...  :P

Derek

--
Derek Price                      CVS Solutions Architect ( http://CVSHome.org )
mailto:address@hidden         CollabNet ( http://collab.net )

          - Bart Simpson on chalkboard, _The Simpsons_