Re: cygwin libtool breakage

From: Gary V . Vaughan
Subject: Re: cygwin libtool breakage
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:51:34 +0100

On Monday 04 June 2001  2:22 am, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

In autoconf-2.13 it should have done: possibly something that could be added
as a local patch for the autoconf shipped with cygwin?

AC_EXEEXT has been completely rewritten for autoconf-2.50, though I
understand it also has some new issues with cygwin that 2.13 didn't have.

  ())_.  Gary V. Vaughan     gary@(|
  ( '/   Research Scientist        ,_())____
  / )=   GNU Hacker   \'      `&
`(_~)_   Tech' Author    =`---d__/