Re: TODO for 2.51, aiming at a release *this* week

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: TODO for 2.51, aiming at a release *this* week
Date: 09 Jun 2001 21:04:10 +0200

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

Akim> If some people with write access have some spare time :)

Akim> - Integrating the Fetish GNUMakefile/Makefile.maint machinery

Done.

Akim> - Installing the documentation from Paul, plus the explanation
Akim> given by Alexandre

Done.

Akim> - Document m4_pattern_*.  I don't know where is the proper
Akim> place.

To be done.

Akim> - Complete the menus (in particular those of the first chapter).

Done.

Akim> - Update the GNU pages.

To be done.

Akim> - Have the sourceware pages point to gnu.org, and *period*, no
Akim> other content.  In fact, I believe Autoconf should disappear
Akim> from there, especially the CVS interface.

I'm handling this now.

If someone thinks there is something which _must_ be done for 2.51,
please, speak now.  Or fill a PR.