config/prev-version.txt

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: config/prev-version.txt
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:31:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Akim!

I've noticed some no-fatal errors while compiling Autoconf:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/proski/src/autoconf/tests'
cat: ./config/prev-version.txt: No such file or directory
Making install in .
cat: ./config/prev-version.txt: No such file or directory
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/proski/src/autoconf'
cat: ./config/prev-version.txt: No such file or directory
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/proski/src/autoconf'
/bin/sh ./config/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/bin

I wonder if they were meant to be fatal. Scan for prev-version.txt brings
the following changelog entry:

2001-06-09  Akim Demaille  <address@hidden>

        * Makefile.maint, GNUmakefile: New, from Jim Meyering.
        * config/prev-version.txt: New.

I don't see config/prev-version.txt on CVS. Perhaps you should add and
commit it.

CVS on subversions.gnu.org is buggy. I have already reported it. If you
are committing or adding files from the current directory and from other
directories in the same command always make sure that all the files have
been processed.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin