Re: Why does this AC_ARG_WITH not work in my configure.in

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Why does this AC_ARG_WITH not work in my configure.in
Date: 14 Jul 2001 17:10:19 +0200

>>>>> "Otto" == Otto Wyss <address@hidden> writes:

Otto> I've copied the following AC_ARG_WITH statement from GTK+-2.0
Otto> configure.in into my configure.in, put if a use './configure
Otto> --with-gdktarget=test' it does nothing in my script while it
Otto> correctly shows the error in GTK+-2.0. What do I have to do it
Otto> will work in my script as well?

Please, try to make a real bug report, with a short but complete
configure.in, what you expect, what happens, and the version of
Autoconf you used.