Bug(?) on checking CC

From: Daniel Krajzewicz
Subject: Bug(?) on checking CC
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:51:33 +0200

Hello,

I recently found something that looks like a bug to me.
While checkin the functionality of the CC on Solaris the
script quits with an error:
checking whether the C++ compiler (CC  -s) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C++
compiler cannot create executables.
For me, this looks like a impossibility of the C++-Compiler
to build an executable from a C-source what in fact is not
needed and the compiler itself was used several times before
and worked

see ya,
Daniel Krajzewicz
--
Daniel Krajzewicz
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V.

Telefon (0 30) 6 70 55-273
Fax (0 30) 6 70 55-202
email: address@hidden