Re: 'make-stds.texi' copyright notice (needed for autoconf, make)

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: 'make-stds.texi' copyright notice (needed for autoconf, make)
Date: 15 Aug 2001 00:27:04 -0400

%% Paul Eggert <address@hidden> writes:

  pe> I will CC: this message to the GNU make maintainer as a reminder
  pe> that the GNU 'make' documentation also needs to be put under the
  pe> GFDL.

I've already done this as per a message RMS sent out a few months ago.
Not in CVS yet, I know :(.  Thanks for the offer tho.

BTW, all: please use my gnu.org address as my BayNetworks.com address
will finally be obsoleted early next month, replaced by a
nortelnetworks.com address--and it's not psmith :)

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/