Re: Ebcdic rule

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: Ebcdic rule
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 15:50:43 -0400

Somebody can write an AC_CHARSET_{ASCII,EBCDIC} macro that embodies that
test.

It gets carried around inside autoconf so improvements/changes can be easily
used, and then it gets dropped in to config.h (does
'-DCHARSET_EBCDIC=('A'==0xXY) work as a CFLAG item if config.h isn't being
used?).

Best of both worlds?