needs help

From: Toni Moreno Giménez
Subject: needs help
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:33:40 +0100

Hi to all , I'm new to the list, I have subscribed  because i have a little
troubles, and I need, help.

each time I type "make" on my project (after doing "./configure" ) the
Makefile runs another. all autotools system. this is:

aclocal
autoconf
automake
./configure

and finally begins the source compilation. is not a big trouble to me. but is
it for my betatesters. (they need all auto* tools ) and some times the don't
have.

I have been looking for ./configure.in in other projects, but i can't find
how to disable it.

I'm trying to build a first beta release of my project. and I need a lot your
help.

Lots of thanks.

--
Toni Moreno Giménez