ADV: Guaranteed Search Engine Placement. Results Delivered Within 2 Week

From: henry
Subject: ADV: Guaranteed Search Engine Placement. Results Delivered Within 2 Weeks!
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 08:56:40 -0800

Our technology is the best in the industry and we guarantee our services. We
can deliver top search engine placements in as quickly as 2 weeks!

Our guaranteed search engine placement service includes Top 20 listings on
About.com, AOL, Google, HotBot, IWon, and MSN for the Targeted Keywords of your
choice. These search engines, according to Jupiter Media Metrix, are within the
top 10 most frequently visited search engines in the world.

Our progressive pricing structure is based on the number of Top Listings you
receive:

10 Targeted Keywords
--------------------
$50/month per Top 20 Listing
$500 Deposit (Goes towards monthly payments)
Maximum Monthly Charge - $500/month

25 Targeted Keywords
--------------------
$40/month per Top 20 Listing
$1000 Deposit (Goes towards monthly payments)
Maximum Monthly Charge - $1000/month

50 Targeted Keywords
--------------------
$35/month per Top 20 Listing
$1750 Deposit (Goes towards monthly payments)
Maximum Monthly Charge - $1750/month

* Maximum Monthly Charge - Keep in mind that each Targeted Keyword could have a
listing on each of the 6 Search Engines mentioned above, meaning that it is
possible for 10 Targeted Keywords to have a total of 60 possible listings. So
we created the Maximum Monthly Charge to save you money on our performance.

For Example: Even if we get you Top 20 Listings for all 10 Keywords on all 6
Search Engines, which is 60 possible listings, your Maximum Monthly Charge
would still only be $500/month!

We offer custom packages starting at $10,000 with no monthly fees.

We have MANY references upon request. I personally satisfy ALL my clients so
please contact me should you have any questions regarding our services. We also
offer affordable web design services. Our web designer has worked on major
accounts such as American Express and our Sound Technician recently received
his Masters in Music from Stanford University.

Thank you for your time,
Henry Hwong
President
All Effort, Inc.