Save $$$ every month with lower interest rates.

From: CustomerService
Subject: Save $$$ every month with lower interest rates.
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:14:50 -0800

***************************************
USNETLOAN.COM
http://www.usnetloan.com
1-888-696-9600
***************************************

IF YOU LIKE DITECH, YOU'LL LOVE USNETLOAN.COM!

Lose that high interest rate and save hundreds of dollars every month! Mortgage
interest rates have not been this low in 40 years but you have to act now!

* Purchase your dream home!
* Consolidate your high interest credit cards!
* Finance your home improvement projects!
* Lower your monthly mortgage payment!

We have programs for almost any credit situation! Call USNETLOAN.COM today at
1-888-696-9600  or visit our web site at http://www.usnetloan.com

Our combined experience exceeds 100 years in the mortgage business so we know
how to deliver exactly what you need. You will get the service you deserve -
the best, count on it - but you have to make the first move. Contact us TODAY
at 1-888-696-9600 or visit our Web site http://www.usnetloan.com

PS: We also handle FHA Streamline loans at absolutely NO COST to you.

USNETLOAN.COM
http://www.usnetloan.com
1-888-696-9600

To be removed form this list, please reply to this e-mail and type "remove" in
the subject field.  You can also permanently remove your email address by
clicking the following link and hitting send: mailto:address@hidden