Re: Why was handling of program_prefix changed?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Why was handling of program_prefix changed?
Date: 11 Feb 2002 14:45:34 -0700

>>>>> "Ian" == Ian Lance Taylor <address@hidden> writes:

Akim> I think their approach is bit by bit, and they should probably _end_
Akim> with the top level.  But that's only my guess.

Ian> As far as I know, every other level has already been done.

I think the last remaining use was in the old libstdc++, which was
removed from the tree last year.  A quick look at the gcc tree failed
to find any remaining non-toplevel uses of Cygnus configure.

Tom