Not using C-compiler lib

From: Arne Jonsson
Subject: Not using C-compiler lib
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 17:54:44 +0200

Hello!

I'm trying once more with this question (just rephrasing it).
Is it possible to have the ac tool to check against another lib
than the gcc lib when configuring an application.
As I've written before I have a problem with net-snmp which checks
for include-files and functions against the compiler files and not
against the _much_ smaller uClibc that I would prefer to use.
Is this even possible to do what I want?

Best regards,
/Arne Jonsson
--
Arne Jonsson