Re: Site Macro Directory

From: Mark D. Roth
Subject: Re: Site Macro Directory
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:21:37 -0500

On Wed May 22 21:40 2002 -0500, Mark D. Roth wrote:
> On Wed May 22 15:50 2002 -0700, Paul Eggert wrote:
> > My own reaction is positive, but I would suggest that you write up the
> > proposal, as a proposed patch to the manual.  (Often the documentation
> > is the hardest to write, so perhaps it'll be easier for you if you
> > implement it and then document it.  :-)
>
> No problem.  I'll mail the documentation patch to the list when I have
> it done.

I've attached the first draft of a patch to add the functionality I've
proposed.  It fixes the order in which the `-I' directories are
searched, and it includes updates to the documentation.

I'm particularly interested in feedback from Paul and Akim, but I'd
also like to know what everyone else thinks.  Thanks!

--
Mark D. Roth <address@hidden>
http://www.feep.net/~roth/