Latest autoconf breaks ccAudio, ccRTP

From: Jason Spence
Subject: Latest autoconf breaks ccAudio, ccRTP
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 01:18:36 -0700

Hi,

I'm not on the list, please CC me on any replies.

I've been trying to debug a problem with the latest auto* tools which
has caused at least two packages I work with to not configure under
cygwin any more.  Autoheader outputs this:

aclocal.m4:770: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
autoconf/general.m4:2000: AC_TRY_EVAL is expanded from...
aclocal.m4:770: the top level
autoheader: autom4te failed with exit status: 1
 at /usr/autotool/devel/bin/autoheader line 163
configure.in:22: required file `src/config.h.in' not found
aclocal.m4:770: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
autoconf/general.m4:2000: AC_TRY_EVAL is expanded from...
aclocal.m4:770: the top level

I read the note about this in section 15.6.2 of the autoconf manual,
but the recommendation (run autoupdate) doesn't fix the problem.  What
do we have to do to our configure.in to fix the problem?

--
 - Jason

Anthony's Law of Force:
        Don't force it; get a larger hammer.