cache-file

From: Pomar Berry, Christian
Subject: cache-file
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:41:11 +0200

Hi,

Sorry if I ask something that has been asked (and answered) before, but I
have been looking in many places and found nothing about it.

It's about the cache-file. I'm using autoconf 2.53 and in the 'configure'
script I always get 'cache_file=/dev/null'. I know I could use a cache
passing the '-C' option to 'configure', but I would prefer to have it
automatically set to 'config.cache' by autoconf.

My configure.in file is very simple (don't laugh too much at it, it's just
my first experiment):

-----
dnl Process this file with autoconf to produce a configure script.
AC_INIT(csb3,1.0.0)

dnl Lo más importante aquí es identificar en qué directorio estamos.
AC_SUBST(SOURCEROOT)
SOURCEROOT=`pwd`

demonio="yes"
clcxx="no"

AC_ARG_ENABLE(daemon,
              [AC_HELP_STRING([--enable-daemon],
                              [Configure the csbd daemon. Enabled by
default.])],
              [demonio="$enableval"],
              [echo "csbd daemon remains ENABLED"])

AC_ARG_ENABLE(clientcxx,
              [AC_HELP_STRING([--enable-clientcxx],
                              [Configure the C++ client. Disabled by
default.])],
              [clcxx="$enableval"],
              [echo "C++ client remains DISABLED"])

if test "$demonio" = yes; then
   AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(src/csbd)
fi

if test "$clcxx" = yes; then
   AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(src/client/c++)
fi

AC_OUTPUT(Makefile,echo timestamp > stamp-h)

-----

Is there anything I should place anywhere so the cache file is set to
something different to '/dev/null'?

Let me apologize in advance if there is there anything obvious I have
missed.

Thanks,

Christian Pomar

.

DISCLAIMER: Este mensaje contiene información propietaria
de la cual parte o toda puede contener información confidencial
o protegida legalmente. Esta exclusivamente destinado al
usuario de destino.
Si, por un error de envio o transmisión, ha recibido este mensaje
y usted no es el destinatario del mismo, por favor, notifique
de este hecho al remitente.
Si no es el destinatario final de este mensaje no debe usar,
informar, distribuir, imprimir, copiar o difundir este mensaje
bajo ningún medio.

---------

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains propietary information some
or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended
recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to
this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.