Re: Autoconf for DJGPP

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Autoconf for DJGPP
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:19:54 -0400

Please stay on list.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=DJGPP+mail+list

http://www.mingw.org/msys.shtml

> As far as I understood, you're working under Unix.
> Could you create a makefile for me if I send you makefile.in and
> makefile.am?

No, I'm working on Win32, executing bash.  And, no I won't create a
Makefile from your Makefile.in as that is pointless.  The purpose of
autoconfiguration is so that the build process knows about your
environment and your environment doesn't match mine.

Earnie.