[Patch] c.m4 - Add Objective C as a language

From: David M. Lloyd
Subject: [Patch] c.m4 - Add Objective C as a language
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:56:04 -0600 (CST)

This patch adds AC_PROG_OBJC and friends.  It's pretty similar to the C++
macroage.

Next I need to check whether -lobjc is required to compile working
Objective C.  Is it correct to put this in OBJC_FLAGS or should I set up a
separate flags variable just for this purpose?

If it affects anything, there will eventually be other flags to enable
Objective C-specific features like GC that I was also planning on putting
into OBJC_FLAGS.

- D

<address@hidden>