Re: ?? rm: cannot remove `net': Is a directory <--- from newbie configur

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: ?? rm: cannot remove `net': Is a directory <--- from newbie configure script?! How? What means?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:33:04 -0600

address@hidden wrote:
> I was looking at configure output and saw following message:
> rm: cannot remove `net': Is a directory <--- from configure output
>
> Is this message common? I didn't do anything special or anything
> specific to any net directory?!?!

I have never seen a message such as that.  I assume you have something
funny in your configure.ac file.

You will have to help in order to get this one debugged.  There is not
enough information here to know anything.  Check your generated
configure script and see what line is creating that message.
Backtrack that to where in the configure.ac file it is originating.

Bob