Re: LIST-ADMIN: List-Id of autoconf-patches

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: LIST-ADMIN: List-Id of autoconf-patches
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:30:36 -0700

Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> I failed to find out who is the list admin, sorry:

That list does not have a current maintainer.  The default owner in
these cases is gnulists-ownrr.  But that address will be overwhelmed
by sheer volume.

Having access to the lists and the request seeming reasonable, I made
the requested change just now.

> Please fix your header
>
> to comply with RFC2919 and RFC822/RFC2822. You use a forbidden special ','.
>
> Either quote it
>
> or use smth like
> .

I used your latter suggestion and went with a string that did not need
any quoting.

Bob