Re: Library that needs large file support

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: Library that needs large file support
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:23:51 +0100

Florian Weimer wrote:
I'm writing a library that will require large-file support on 32-bit GNU
platforms (so that off_t and ino_t are 64 bits wide, otherwise data
structure layout would change).  What is the canonical way to enforce

I guess it's not a good idea to force applications to include the
config.h file that was generated at library build time.

if anything is left unclear from reading it then feel free to tell me
so that I can improve the site.

-- guido
GCS/E/S/P C++/++++$ ULHS L++w- N++@ s+:a d(+-) r+@>+++ y++ 5++X- (geekcode)