Re: Non-standard link paths

From: Kevin P. Fleming
Subject: Re: Non-standard link paths
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:46:22 -0700

Albert Chin wrote:

That doesn't help during the ./configure run. Bruno Haible (gettext
maintainer) has a solution for what you want:

Wow, I never saw that before, that would be very nice. I too have struggled with trying to use libtool at configure-time to check libraries and things for use by the application, and I'd like to see some Autoconf help in that area.