Make thousands of dollars a week using the internet!!

From: Chubby D
Subject: Make thousands of dollars a week using the internet!!
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:39:42 +0200

Good day ,

Do you enjoy using the internet ? For checking e-mail , downloading some stuff , or just chatting with collegues?

Have you ever noticed internet only COSTS you money, but doesn't BRING any money?

Well then, that will change from now on!

I have found an e-book ,called the X-Factor ,  which tells you how to generate massive income (up to 10.000$ in 4 days!!!!) by using the Internet!!

This book is not free...... Everything has its price in life.

But for 35$ , you can become a BILLIONAIRE!!

So in fact, its a small investment for the future.

Imagine what you can do with 10.000 $ : buy a new car , go on vacation to a place you've always wanted to visit , save money for your children's university studies , and so on!!

Read more about it here : http://www.secretlife.biz .

On that site you'll find an answer to all of your questions , and testimonials of our customers!!

Sincerely,

The SecretLife.biz Team.