Disk Drives

From: sales/purchasing
Subject: Disk Drives
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:10:54 -0700

We are looking to buy and sell Scsi and Ide disk drives. If you have any
storage products you are looking to sell please let us know. We also carry a
wide variety of scsi products in stock. Are brands include Seagate, IBM, Sun,
HP, Compaq, Dell, SGI, Network Appliance and quantum.
We are always looking to buy new and old scsi disk drives. We buy new. used,
ref, as is and tested bad disk drives.

Please let us know what you have for sale
Sales Department
Select Computer Technology
253-529-1271