Re: 2 questions

From: Wil Turner
Subject: Re: 2 questions
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:29:37 -0400

I must be doing (or not doing) something else, because I am already using libtool 1.5.6 and experiencing these 2 problems.

I grep'd around a bit and found that my aclocal.m4 file (generated automatically by aclocal) has the following section:

dnl And a similar setup for Fortran 77 support
  AC_PROVIDE_IFELSE([AC_PROG_F77],
    [AC_LIBTOOL_F77],
    [define([AC_PROG_F77], defn([AC_PROG_F77])[AC_LIBTOOL_F77
])])

Is this the source of the checks for the fortran compiler and any ideas on why aclocal is putting it there?

Thanks,

Wil