AC_PROG_LIBTOOL error fixed and mysql++1.7.11 builds and runs smoothly

From: Liu, Yigong
Subject: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL error fixed and mysql++1.7.11 builds and runs smoothly
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:54:16 -0400

Hi Gary, Warren,

You are right that it is a bug in m4-1.4.1. I downloaded/installed
m4-1.4 and now I can install the original mysql++-1.7.11 without any
problem by the following procedure:
./bootstrap
./configure
Make
Make install.

I just tried all the samples. They are running great and all the
exceptions are caught successfully.

Thank you so much for your timely response and great efforts to maintain
these public domain packages!

yigong