RE: autoconf in pure MSVC environment?

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: RE: autoconf in pure MSVC environment?
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:07:25 -0700

Paul Eggert wrote:
> "Brandon J. Van Every" wrote:
>
> > you would refuse [a working MSVC patch] on political grounds?
>
> Again: please take this discussion elsewhere.

This particular question, no.  Since you framed your position in certain
terms, it is addressed directly to you.  If you're not going to answer
it, I'll take your non-answer as the answer.  I don't think it's
responsible to say "please go away" when someone's asking a legitimate
question about what your patch submission policy is.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

"The pioneer is the one with the arrows in his back."
                          - anonymous entrepreneur