Re: OK to distribute autoconf.texi under the GPL too?

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: OK to distribute autoconf.texi under the GPL too?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:32:54 -0800

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <address@hidden> writes:

> I will submit it to debian-legal when you arrive at the final form of the
> patch, along with the following question:

OK, thanks.  It appears that discussion has died down, so you can say
we're considering the patch to Autoconf contained in
to address what appears to be the principle DFSG issue for Autoconf,
and wonder whether that suffices.

> Please contact "Benjamin Mako Hill" <address@hidden>, he can
> position you on how the Debian and the FSF talks about the issue are
> going, and what to expect from both sides.

I'm not sure I want to be involved deeply in that discussion -- I've
got too many other things to do -- but I'll CC: this message to him to
let him know about the situation with Autoconf.