Re: cdparanoia & grip

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: cdparanoia & grip
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:35:21 -0800

There is a log file that records gcc's output.  You will
need to look at that to determine exactly what went wrong.

My guess without looking at it is some needed library
is not in the linker's search path

Also you've posted the question to the autoconf.  This is
not an aaautoconf problem.  Looks to me like autoconf.is
working just fine

Lindsay wrote:
i am compiling grip-3.2.0 on slackware-10 and when
running configure i get the following error, i know
grip will configure, make & make install but it wont
rip mp3s without this error being corrected first:

configure: WARNING: cdda_paranoia.h: present but
cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: cdda_paranoia.h: check for missing
prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: cdda_paranoia.h: proceeding with
the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to
address@hidden ##