Re: How to get a literal #undef into config.h

From: Brian
Subject: Re: How to get a literal #undef into config.h
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:44:32 -0600

I've gone ahead and implemented all of this and am very happy with the
results. I think it would a nice addition to the autotools if there were an
AH_VERBATIM_VERBATIM that told autoheader to go ahead and ignore that
section so it really was included in the final config.h as-is.

Thanks for the help,