Checking lib requires include

From: Paulo Jorge Matos
Subject: Checking lib requires include
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:23:59 +0000

Hi all,

This is the first time I'm serious in using autoconf.
The problem is I'm checking for a library using AC_CHECK_LIB and I was
expecting to be able to say: (glpk - gnu linear programming kit)
AC_CHECK_LIB(glpk)
and that's it. However, I need to also give a function name. Why?
I imagine this is the only way to check if the library is linkable...
so, I asked for lpx_create_prob. (does this function need any
particular feature?)
Still config.log says it does not work because the test program needs
to include glpk.h.
How can I tell that to autoconf?

Thanks,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm