Autotesting - GNU Autoconf

From: Randima
Subject: Autotesting - GNU Autoconf
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:13:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

When writing test suites in testsuite.at for autotesting I would like to
know how to access the test file names.
Do we need to give absolute file names for input test files? If so,
migrating to another development enviornment would result test case
failures.
And what is the recommened way to store test files I have used for
autotesting. Will it be inside the test directory of the source code?

For an example in the following test case the input test file name contains
the absolute path.
AT_SETUP([Test 19])

AT_DATA([experr],
[[/import/eno/2/rnsr312/param-0.3/tests/syntaxerr:8.0: syntax error,
unexpected TOKEN_ID_INT, expecting %% or int or intlist
educt: Syntax error in file.
]])
AT_CHECK([educt --prettyprint
/import/eno/2/rnsr312/param-0.3/tests/syntaxerr],[1],,experr,
[echo Failed],[echo Passed])

AT_CLEANUP

Thanks,

Randima