[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:14:20 +0200
* Noah Misch wrote on Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 08:27:26PM CEST:
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 07:53:13PM +0200, Baurzhan Ismagulov wrote:
> > AC_SUBST(NM, "$NM")
> > Questions:
> > 1. Why isn't it available to make by default, like $(CC)?
Libtool branch-1-5 doesn't AC_SUBST([NM]), but CVS HEAD does.
Guess it may be useful to backport this; OTOH we decided a while
ago to change its behavior: on w32 systems, it may behave differently,
so it can invoke dumpbin.
- $(NM), Baurzhan Ismagulov, 2006/04/18
- Re: $(NM), Noah Misch, 2006/04/18
- Re: $(NM),
Ralf Wildenhues <=
- Re: $(NM), Ralf Corsepius, 2006/04/19
- Re: $(NM), Baurzhan Ismagulov, 2006/04/19