Re: String functions with end pointers?

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: String functions with end pointers?
Date: 25 Apr 2006 18:17:21 -0400

%% Paul Eggert <address@hidden> writes:

  pe> Paul Eggert <address@hidden> writes:
  pe> char *memechr(const char *str, const char *endp, char c);

  pe> Come to think of it, this kind of signature isn't right for the mem*
  pe> family, and I suppose it should be something like this instead:

  pe> void *memechr(const void *mem, const void *endp, unsigned char c);

 void *memechr(const void *mem, const void *endp, uint8_t c);

!!

:-)