Assinine mailer address mangling (was: AC_DEFINE problem)

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Assinine mailer address mangling (was: AC_DEFINE problem)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:36:29 +0100

On Friday 28 April 2006 5:07 pm, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> [ Your mailer has very amusing ways of messing with addresses. :) ]

That's because you lot wouldn't listen, when I suggested that the
"Reply-To" header should be set to direct replies, first and foremost, to
the list!  I'm only following *your* instructions, and using "Reply to
all"; that means you all get to see the effect of Lotus Notes in all its
gory nastiness!

(And please don't blame me for the choice of Lotus Notes as my mailer;
that choice has been imposed on me, by corporate policy).

Cheers,
Keith.