Re: make test fails on S10 x86

From: Frank Cusack
Subject: Re: make test fails on S10 x86
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 07:31:17 -0700

On May 20, 2006 7:29:17 AM +0200 Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Frank,

* Frank Cusack wrote on Sat, May 20, 2006 at 04:17:59AM CEST:
Probably affects sparc as well.  Here's what might be the relevant log
output.  I am at a loss as to how to debug this, I don't even understand
what the problem is supposed to be.

Thanks for the bug report.  Which exact Autoconf version is this?

Thanks for your quick reply.  Sorry about missing the version; as you
guessed it is 2.59.

If you would like to try the 2.59c alpha release, you can get it here:
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/autoconf-2.59c.tar.gz

2.59c passes all tests.  Thanks.
-frank