Re: Contributing to autoconf, automake, etc...

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Contributing to autoconf, automake, etc...
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:24:44 -0700

Thanks for your interest.  For Autoconf, the language we added support
for most recently was Erlang, so my suggestion would be to look
everywhere in the Autoconf source for "Erlang" (ignoring case), and do
something similar for your language.

I'm not familiar with ppuc.  I thought that people were using C or
maybe C++ and Fortran to program for the Cell.  Can you give us a
pointer to this new language?  Thanks.