Re: AC_PATH_XTRA and -rpath

From: Braden McDaniel
Subject: Re: AC_PATH_XTRA and -rpath
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:54:16 -0400

Quoting Paul Eggert <address@hidden>:

> Patrick Welche <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > so the -R made it, and all is well :-)
> >
> > I can't check the opposite though: do systems that don't want rpath get
> > one now?
>
> Yes, they probably do.  Perhaps the libtool guys can chime in on
> whether the patch was a good idea.

(Not a libtool developer.)

This looks suspiciously like the -rpath that's been hosing me when I try to link
with a libGL outside the X11 directories (specifically, Mesa built in my home
directory).

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <address@hidden>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <address@hidden>