Trying to add more targets to my make install

From: Luc Gallant
Subject: Trying to add more targets to my make install
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 08:30:53 -0500

Hello all,

I am trying to port my Windows application (a c# app) to Linux (mono) and
have made it so far as having everything compile like I want to. My issue
now is that when I do a make install, I'm missing a folder in
/usr/local/lib/Myappname that I need. Now I didn't expect this folder to
appear magically, I know not all the contents of my build directory get
copied, but that's what I'm having problems with. I'm really not good at
these scripting languages (make, m4..) and I looked very hard to see where
to add it, but basically I just can't determine how to do it.

My project is on sourceforge, and here are the two lines to check it out via
CVS:

 cvs
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/riseandshine
login

 cvs -z3
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/riseandshine
co -P riseandshine

Basically when all that is downloaded, and after compilation, there is a
'src' directory and inside there, many other directories which contain
language dlls. Basically I need all the directories inside the 'src' one
copied to /usr/local/lib/riseandshine so that my app has the languages when
starting.

I know this is a very simple issue for you autoconf users, but I seriously
spent huge amounts of time on it. Thanks very much for your time,

Luc Gallant